Wednesday 3 October 2012

WIP Stompa two day challenge

Hi,

So it's been a while since I last blogged. The reason for this has been a mix of moving city, no internet (still not resolved) and starting a Post Grad course...Hopefully I'll be a bit more regular from now on.

Today I thought I'd post pictures of my 40k scale Stompa- The Morkinator. The stompa isn't quite finished (I painted it in pieces and it's not all stuck together yet), and it was built and painted to this point in (a rather rushed) two days- which I'm pretty proud of! I magnitised the arms to make transporting it easier.

I wanted  my Snakebites, Grot army and Deathskulls to be represented by the colour scheme (though obviously the Deathskulls dominate). I think I'll use this colour scheme for my Grot army vehicles too, since it works quite well.

Here are the pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment