Tuesday 3 July 2012

Squiggoth and Killakans

Hi Everyone,

It's been a little while since I blogged about my Orks, but that doesn't mean they have been neglected! They've been getting plenty attention.

I now have well over 1500pts painted, which is superb timing given the release of 6ed (which I'll post about another time (so far, 4 games played=its awesome!)).

The newest additions are my Squiggoth and my Killakans.

My Squiggoth, named Dim, has played in 5 games so far and has never disappointed. I've been using him to ferry 10 shoota boys (inc. a big shoota and a nob with a powerklaw) into the centre of a battle or to last minute claim an objective. He's pretty robust, ace in combat and his cannon occasionally is useful. I also painted up two grot crew (also forgeworld) to place on him once the boyz have disembarked (someone needs to load the cannon!).

Enough talk, here are the pictures:






The second new addition are my killakans. I LOVE these models. I'm planning to have a lot of these, but decided to equip my firsth three with Rokkits. I also decided to convert them so you can see the controlling grotz (a common conversion, but too good to refuse :).

I've played with these in 5 games and to be honest they have been a bit rubbish. The new edition especially (2 hull points) means you just have to look at these guys and they die, but oddly I don't mind. They look awesome and if my  enemy is shooting at them, then they aren't shooting at my more powerful units.

Here are the pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment