Tuesday 3 July 2012

Forgeworld Bitz

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on here. Things have been pretty hectic. I got a place on a PostGrad Nursing course, which I was extremely happy about, so have been busy filling in forms and getting sorted. I start in September, and I am really looking forward to starting!

However, I will be surviving on a pretty tiny Bursary (in a tiny room!), which has prompted me to a) get rid of some of my models and b) start taking comissions. So please feel free to get in touch if your interested.

I've put the following models on Ebay, which was a little sad, but will hopefully boost my piggie bank a bit :) (auctions end 15/07/12- UK bidders only)

Hope you enjoy the pictures:
Nurgle Daemon Prince
 





Nurgle Daemon Herald




Death Korps Commissar:




No comments:

Post a Comment