Tuesday 10 April 2012

Big Mek, Gretchin and a Warboss, Oh my!

Happy Post-easter everyone. I hope you are happily full of chocolate and 'baby-animals-are-cute' joy...

Anyway, I'm still working on the Deff Dread. I thought in the mean time I'd work on back-blogging parts of my army I've already done.

Firstly, here's my Big Mek. I put a relatively large amount of effort into this guy since I love the model. It was also my 1st attempt at directional lighting:

Front:


Back:



Side:




The second thing I'd like to share today is some of my Grotz! I seriously love Gretchin, they have never let me down in a game (well, except that ONE time...) and they have a ton of character. However, not suprisingly these were speed painted:

The Runtherd and my favourite gretchin:



A group shot:



And Lastly, here is my AoBR Warboss:



More soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment