Saturday 14 April 2012

Mad Boyz

Hey,

So today I thought I'd share some of my Madboyz. I know Madboyz no longer have rules, but I thought they would be a cool modelling opportunity. Also the fluff for Madboyz is awesome, and too good to refuse!

Madboyz are Orks who's behaviour is ‘as mad as a helmet full of stinger-squigs’. They enjoy collecting things, lashing buckets and other pointless objects they’ve found to their bodies, and carry these ‘treasures’ happily into combat. The presence of Madboyz is thought to be lucky, but often this ‘luck’ is comprimised when they decide on having a shouting contest during a night raid, or when a frantic madboy decides his best hat is in another orks hut. Unpredictable and accredited with the same strength as a orkboy Madboyz antics often confound the foe.
– Fluff taken from the Ork 40k Codex by Phil Kelly.

My plan is to have a suicide Truk (which will be heavily converted to look suitably mad...) full of Madboyz which will storm ahead of the army, generally confuse the opponent, before finally dying happily amongst their pile of treasures.

So, fluff aside, here are some pictures of how the squad is coming along:





Also, today i realised I have a whole tray of Boyz painted :) :

No comments:

Post a Comment