Tuesday 24 April 2012

Mek makes a Trukk

Hi,

So as promised, here are some work-in-progress shots of my Trukk construction.

It began life as this tractor, which cost a grand total of 20p secondhand:


I had to dismantle it using a screw driver, and stripped it back to just the wheels:


I then set about building up the trukk using a mixture of plastic card, metal drinks can and ork bitz:


Here is the finished product, You'll notice i decided to re-attach the tractor scoop:


I also used the tractor seat, which luckily suits the ork driver suprisingly well. I added bitz from the deff dread kit to make the seat look more detailed. The bar you can see in the background was built using sprue's, wrapped in tin foil. The gunner was built using battlewagon bitz, and the grot was added to make it look a bit more dynamic:


Here's the side view:


I'm busy painting it up, so I'll upload pictures when its done :)

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment