Sunday 8 April 2012

A bit of 40k and Epic

Today I've been doing two things:

1/ I decided it was time to build my Deff Dread. It's a lovely model, but wanting to scavenge enough pieces to build a Gargant for my Epic army made deciding which bits to use difficult.
I also decided that I wanted two close combat weapons as standard with any combination of the following weapons: 2x Big Shootas, a Rokkit Launcha or a Skorcha. With this in mind I magnitised the 4 weapons (by drilling and inserting magnets)so I can mix and match depending on how I feel.

Here are the pieces, ready to be painted:



And here's a close up of the face and body:



2/ Also today I've made and painted some Fimo counters to use in Epic. I've only done a few so far, but plan to do ~30 in total. I'm pleased with how they've turned out, and are tiny enough (smaller than a 5p coin) so that they shouldn't look too messy in the game.

Here's a picture:



Hope your enjoying my Blog so far, any suggestions/feedback will be gratefully recieved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment